Newton Abbot Hospital
Brief description of Department:
Brief description of Department: Newton Abbot is a community hospital currently providing 35 inpatient beds and with a large variety of outpatient clinics. In addition there is a nurse lead MIU and a small delivery suite along with a radiology department.
Curriculum Development Opportunities in this Post
Top Tips from Fellow Trainees
- Good time to revise for exams.
- Go to O/P clinics in ENT; Ophthalmology..etc to fill in your curriculum gaps.
- Cycle to work (avoids the traffic)
- Can work in the frailty service. Discussed with Mark when you get to there
- Waistcoat is mandatory on wednesday :)